From the beginning, it was all about being first, being the best, being what others could only aspire to become. Established by Boston Red Stockings pitcher A.G. Spalding in 1876, Spalding® has long been a leader in innovation and quality in the sporting goods category. From the development of the very first basketball to the latest in NEVERFLAT® technology, the Spalding® tradition of innovation continues. In fact, Spalding® is one of the oldest and best-known global sporting goods brands in existence today, and is proud to be the official ball of the NBA.
- Spalding Celebrates 30th Anniversary as the Official Game Ball of the NBA
- AFL and Russell Renew Partnership
- 2013 Spalding Hoophall Classic Teams Announced
- Spalding and 94Fifty Partner on Proprietary New Skill Development Ball
- Bob Fisher Helps Promote “Free Throw”
- Jimmer Fredette, Mario Chalmers, and Chris Singleton are Spalding Brand Ambassadors