Military at Fruit of the Loom, Inc.
At Fruit of the Loom, Inc., we are committed to supporting our military service members. As a Company, we value the sacrifice of those who serve, and honor service members by investing in creating a community to support, engage and promote military veterans from all branches of service.
Our Proud to Serve Employee Resource Group (ERG) supports the Company’s military veterans and works to encourage growth, participation, partnership and support for Fruit of the Loom, Inc. employees and their families.
The Company is also proud to partner with the Department of Defense (DoD) SkillBridge Program, designed to connect transitioning service members with opportunities to gain corporate experience.
Launched in 2021, the Fruit of the Loom, Inc. SkillBridge Program is our military-connected talent pipeline program. As an approved provider with the U.S. Department of Defense, we offer internship opportunities designed to bridge the skills of service members to civilian careers.
The Fruit of the Loom, Inc. SkillBridge Program is an opportunity for transitioning service members to gain valuable civilian work experience through an in-person internship during their final 180 days of active duty service.
During the internship you will:
- Learn how your military experience translates into a rewarding civilian career.
- Explore a career or industry you might want to pursue upon separation from active duty.
- Build experience and competency in your trade/profession with our team.
- Expand your network of professional contacts.
- Gain familiarity with corporate culture.
To learn more about the Fruit of the Loom, Inc. SkillBridge Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the candidate’s availability and desired career interest, 60-180 days.
Yes! The SkillBridge Program at Fruit of the Loom, Inc. requires on-site work at one of our U.S. locations for the duration of the Program.
- Corporate Headquarters: Bowling Green, KY
- Manufacturing: Jefferson, IA
- Distribution Centers: Alexander City, AL; Bowling Green, KY; Monroeville, AL; Montgomery, AL; Summerville, SC
This is not an offer of employment. Our goal is to provide you with valuable experience that will lead to full-time employment post separation from the military. To view and apply for a career opportunity at Fruit of the Loom, Inc., visit www.fotlinc.com/careers.
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume and questions or to request an informational call.