Reducing the environmental impact of our operations and products.
- Reduce Greenhouse Gases Respectful and Inclusive Workplaces – Commitment to a science-based target by 2030 based on a 2018 baseline.
- 100% renewable electricity by 2030.
- Saving Water – 10% reduction in water intensity by 2030 based on a 2018 baseline.
- Zero Waste – maintain zero waste in our own facilities.
- Reduce packaging.
- Advance the circular economy through textile fiber recycling in our own facilities.
- Green Teams – engage employees at all sites to support our environmental goals.
Renewable electricity in 2020.
Energy efficiency projects across 12 locations.
Fruit of the Loom, Inc., has made a commitment to set a science-based target through the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi).
We have committed to a 10% reduction on water intensity per pound of production target by 2030.
We achieved zero waste to landfill in all our own facilities in 2018, 2019 and 2020.